- Legal Advisor to early stage companies in the technology and consumer space.
- Open to Board positions.
A Graduate from the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (1996) and registered to practice law with the Bar Council of Assam, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh (All India Practice Rights), Anindita specialises in corporate and commercial laws. Anindita regularly finds mention in national and international legal journals and blogs on matters relating to her work and is frequently invited to national institutions and events to speak on various topics of academic and current legal interest. Also, encouraged and enthused by the response to her teaching and mentoring sessions, Anindita has now combined her love for the law and passion for teaching/mentoring and spends considerable time with young entrepreneurs, peers and industry veterans in sharing and learning. Anindita is also taking small steps to understand sustainable education and entrepreneurship, preservation of indigenous cultures and nature conservation.
Anindita currently holds the following professional positions:
- Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Altum Law (Delhi, Bangalore & Guwahati).
- Faculty Member, IIM Bangalore - Executive Programmes.
- Adjunct Faculty of Law, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam.
- Joint Managing Trustee, The Dr. Amrit Chandra Phukan Trust (“The Ami Foundation”), Bangalore/Guwahati.
- Founder and Managing Partner, Phukan & Associates, Thought Leadership, Bangalore/Guwahati.