- Work with you on Reporting, Internal controls, Direct and Indirect taxes, Treasury and Statutory compliances as a part-time Advisor
- Mentor Start up Founders and Finance Leaders
- I am open to Independent NED positions in Mid to large companies especially in FMCG/CG sector.
- I can work with the Board, CXO team and Operating teams to implement a robust internal control framework and ERM framework
- Help in finance transformation
A Finance professional having over 30 years of global experience in Finance with more than 23 years in PepsiCo (Foods & Beverages industry) with prior exposure to Automobiles & Fertilizers.
I am currently advising publicly listed companies in controllership, internal controls and risk management. I have been retained by PepsiCo to be the Finance PMO Lead for their Global Business Services project. I am an Independent Non-Executive Director and Chairman of Audit Committee atPrataapSnacks Ltd and an Independent Non-Executive Director and Member of Audit Committee at Mahindra HZPC P Ltd.
I am also on the Board of starts ups which includeTraktionSolutions P Ltd (a tele medicine start up),SpetzHealth and Wellness P Ltd (a health and wellness start up) and Rumi’s Kitchen Management P Ltd. Further, I am an honorary “Director Education” at Global Risk Management Institute Gurgaon (GRMI) and while being amember on their Board and Academic Council. I am on the advisory board of few professionalconsultancy companies.
At PepsiCo, I have had extensive exposure in implementing measures leading to top line growth and bottom line improvement across Asia & businesses. I am deft at partnering with businesses and aligning business objectives to meet desired growth. I have led significant change management initiatives in PepsiCo across the Asia Sector, such as supporting the creation of the MENA Dairy JV, leading the Control Operating Model design, the COSO Portal design, leading change in product portfolio at Frito-Lay India as the CFO, Implementing the Franchise model in Foods at Bangladesh and many more.