Today as a leadership communication Advisor, Juhi offers the following:
- Effective communication training
- Developing key messages for public speaking
- Leadership training – Feedback, Different styles of leadership.
- Team building with focus on building SWOT
- Transactional analysis
- Conflict and change management
- Juhi has been a corporate communication professional for the last two decades. With 20 years of experience in a wide array of services ranging from CSR, corporate communication strategies, media trainings and developing key messages. Her strength is to implement projects, deliver results and along the way develop people.
- Juhi believes that her strength is to bring people together from varied backgrounds and deliver excellence with teamwork and respect. In her last assignment with IKEA Purchasing she has developed and implemented team building sessions with leaders and across the organization. Leading change, coaching early adaptors, working on building effective communicators has been her passion.
- Prior to IKEA in her role in British High Commission and Reckitt Benckiser Juhi worked with media handling. From managing press relations, developing key messages and training official spokes- persons. Crisis management and dealing with risk was also part of her portfolio.
- Juhi has had an extensive experience in working with the not for profit sector and developing strategies for foundations.
- A Delhi based professional with Masters in environment sciences, graduated from Lady Sri Ram college for Women, and her early years were in Modern SchoolBarakhambaRoad.